1. First prepare all the ingredients.
2. After cleaning the sea prawns, take a sea prawn, cut off the tail with a knife, and then cut the shrimp head and body at the gap, remember not to cut it.
3. Starting from the tail of the shrimp, use scissors to cut to the place where you just cut it with a knife.
4. At this time, the shrimp thread can be easily taken out.
5. Then use a knife to cut the shrimp meat to the bottom, do not cut the shrimp skin.
6. The fans are soaked in hot water in advance.
7. Take a larger plate, put the soaked vermicelli, drain the water, and place it on the plate.
8. After processing all the sea prawns in turn, place the code on the vermicelli.
9. Wash the garlic after peeling it, and chop it into fine pieces with a knife.
10. After the pot is heated, add peanut oil to heat, add minced garlic and stir-fry evenly.
11. At this time, add light soy sauce and salt to taste.
12. Stir fry over high heat and turn off the heat evenly.
13. Pour the fried garlic sauce and cooking wine on top of the shrimp.
14. Put the plate in the steamer, turn on the tender steaming mode and steam for 10-15 minutes.
15. At this time, wash the chives and chop them with a knife, and cut the tomatoes into small flowers.
16. The extremely delicious steamed sea prawns with minced garlic vermicelli is steamed.
17. Put the small tomato flowers in the middle of the plate and sprinkle small green onions on the sides.
The steaming time of sea prawns depends on the size of the prawns, and the steaming time should be used flexibly. If you like the strong garlic flavor, you can put more garlic powder...