1. These are all ingredients, prepare in advance
2. Preparation: Thaw the lamb in advance, peel the radish and cut into shreds, not too thin, and chop the chives
3. Cooking: Put half a pot of water in a small casserole, add shredded radish after boiling, turn to medium heat and cook for about 1 minute
4. Seasoning: add pepper, mix thoroughly, continue to cook on medium heat until translucent
5. Cook meat: Spread mutton slices on shredded radish, turn to high heat and cook for 30 minutes, then stir with chopsticks
6. Float: Turn to medium heat, and use a spoon to slowly skim off the froth to make the soup look cleaner
7. Titian: After turning off the heat, add salt, sesame oil and chopped green onion, and you can start eating
8. This bowl of lamb and radish soup in winter can relieve the cold, nourishing and nutritious, great
1. The mutton must be defrosted in advance, do not put it in with ice, it will affect the taste and make it unsightly.
2. Don't cut the radish too thin, it will "melt" after a long cooking time, and slices are also okay.
3. My personal taste is relatively light, so adding salt and pepper is enough. If the taste is strong, you can add salt and pepper. It is best not to add MSG. The lamb itself is fresh enough.