1. First prepare the hot pot soup base, first put in a piece of Knorr Mushroom Soup Soup Bao, pour in the water, add your favorite mushrooms, jujube, wolfberry, etc., turn on the hot pot, and start to boil the soup base;
2. Wash the white radish, peel it, and cut into half-round slices;
3. Pick and wash the lettuce and chrysanthemum chrysanthemum;
4. Remove the roots of the seafood mushrooms and wash them;
5. Start mixing the dipping ingredients: put sesame sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and sugar in a bowl, add cold boiled water little by little, and mix to a suitable thin consistency;
6. After the soup base in the hot pot is boiled, add sliced lamb, greens and other dipping sauces for consumption.