1. Lamb slices use oil, salt, cornstarch, sugar, garlic sprouts, and marinate for 10 minutes
2. Carrot yam peeled and sliced
3. Lettuce petals open and wash
4. Saute ginger with oil and salt in a hot pan
5. Add the right amount of water to boil
6. Put the carrots and yams on the lid and cook for 10 minutes
7. Face wash
8. Boil a pot of water and a little salt under the noodles in another furnace to cook the noodles
9. Remove the noodles and drain the water, enlarge the bowl
10. Marinated lamb under cooked carrot and yam soup is cooked
11. Boil the noodles in a pot, re-boil the lettuce and remove it for about 1 minute.
12. Put on top of the noodles
13. This is mutton soup, so take out the ingredients first and put them in a bowl
14. Pour the hot soup at the end and start eating!