1. Two bucks of egg noodles, spare ribs, cut into pieces and washed to remove the blood for later use, potatoes into pieces and drained for later use, shiitake mushrooms for later use, kidney beans for later use, and green onions for later use!
2. Wash the chicken wings and cut a few slices with Orleans roasted wing powder to marinate for a day and night (preferably keep them fresh in the refrigerator)! After marinating, add a spoon of vegetable oil and stir evenly, wrap it in tin foil, preheat the oven, put the chicken in the oven at 200 degrees and bake for 30 minutes!
3. Open the tin foil after baking! Be careful!
4. Preheat the pan and add oil. Drain the washed ribs and fry in the pan until the ribs change color!
5. After the meat changes color, add chopped green onion and stir fry to get the flavor, then add the chopped potatoes, mushrooms, and kidney beans to stir fry for three maturities!
6. Then add the right amount of salt and soy sauce and stir-fry until it is ripe! add water
7. Just wipe the vegetables with the water, and then evenly sprinkle the egg noodles on the vegetables! Just stew!
8. The soup is ready to be simmered (about ten minutes)! Mix the braised noodles with the vegetables and add two pieces of paper-wrapped chicken.
A lot of meat!