1. Cut shiitake mushrooms into strips for later use! Cut green onions and chopped green onions! Lentils diagonal strips for spare! Cut the pork head into pieces and set aside! Cut garlic into pieces and set aside!
2. For the convenience of the egg noodles I bought directly (the method of egg noodles: add flour, water and eggs to make a dough, then wake up for half an hour, after half an hour, roll out the dough and cut it into noodles)
3. Preheat the pot and add oil, heat the oil, add the chopped green onion and garlic, stir fry it out (garlic is detoxifying)! Then add lentils and mushrooms and stir fry! Stir-fry until it's ripe, add some salt and soy sauce, and stir-fry! Stir-fry until it's five mature and stir-fry the cut pork head a few times! add water
4. add water! Just wipe the vegetables with water!
5. Spread the noodles and sprinkle it on the dishes and start braising!
6. Turn off the heat until the soup is almost gone, stir well and enjoy!
7. Dangdangdang started to eat!
Delicious and easy!