1. Boil the water, add the noodles, and cook for eight to mature;
2. Remove the noodles, add cold water, and drain the water;
3. Boil the cooked chicken soup again, put it in the noodles and cook it, then pour it into a bowl;
4. Chicken breast, clean and cut, add salt, oil and soy sauce and mix well;
5. Heat the pan, pour the oil, add garlic, and stir fry the chicken breast;
6. Add sliced old sauerkraut and chili, stir fry;
7. Stir-fry until the sauerkraut turns slightly yellow and emits a fragrance.
8. Add the fried sauerkraut to the top of the noodles. A bowl of appetizing old altar sauerkraut noodles can be eaten.
1. Laotan sauerkraut is made of old mustard greens;
2. Laotan sauerkraut is more than three months old;
3. For noodles, you can choose thick egg noodles;
4. No egg soup can be replaced with bone soup.