1. Wash the lamb.
2. Flying water.
3. Remove and wash.
4. Add water, add ginger and continue to cook the soup.
5. Cook the soup for 30 minutes after boiling, remove the lamb and slice it.
6. Continue to cook the lamb bones for 2 hours, simmer into mutton soup, add salt, chicken essence, and wash and cut green onions.
7. Wash and cut lamb belly and intestines.
8. Wash the shiitake mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, and mouth mill, and cut them well. Wash the fans.
9. Garland chrysanthemum, pea sprouts, cabbage, radish, wash and cut. Soak the tofu skin to soften with water and cut it well.
10. Wash the coriander and shallots, chop them, put them in a small bowl, add glutinous rice balls and chili, and wash for dipping.
11. You can eat the mutton soup pot over the fire.