1. The lamb tripe is cooked, so just cut it directly into shreds. Don't be too thick or not too thick.
2. Wash the onion, use half and cut into silk.
3. The green onions are shredded with an oblique knife on the white part of the green onions, preferably fresh green onions, which will have a crisp texture.
4. Put the main ingredients together, and then adjust the sauce.
5. Prepare a bowl, add rice vinegar (personally feel that rice vinegar tastes better), salt, sugar and chili oil and mix well.
6. Pour the prepared sauce on the lamb belly and mix it evenly with chopsticks.
7. Finally, add a little flaxseed oil to enhance the flavor, and you can serve it on a plate.
1. The lamb's tripe shreds should not be too thick. First, it is not tasty, and secondly, it is not beautiful.
2. Onions and lamb tripe are fresh and greasy. Of course, you can also use shredded peppers instead, but onions will be more nutritious.