1. Cut onions, carrots, and potatoes into pieces with a hob.
2. Pepper, pepper, ginger, garlic and green onion, star anise bay leaves.
3. Put the chicken nuggets into the pot with cold water, and take out the warm water to wash and control the water for later use.
4. Heat an appropriate amount of oil in the pot, and stir-fry the rock sugar to create a sugar color.
5. Add the chicken nuggets and stir fry, evenly covered with sugar color, add the aniseed and stir fry until fragrant.
6. Appropriate amount of soy sauce, stir fry evenly with soy sauce.
7. A tablespoon of Pixian bean paste, salt, and stir fry evenly.
8. Pour all beer in a can, cover and simmer for 18 minutes.
9. Add carrots and potatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
10. Add onion and millet pepper and simmer for five minutes.
11. A large plate of stewed chicken.
12. Serve on a plate and sprinkle with chopped chives for garnish.
13. Finished product.
14. Finished product.