1. Add flour and water to knead a smooth dough, be sure to knead it fully
2. Divide into two small doughs, roll them into a round cake shape, spread cooking oil evenly on both sides, cover and let for one hour
3. Boil a pot of boiling water and cut any pieces into strips
4. Take one of them and pinch the two ends, and let the noodles bounce up and down in your hands while stretching towards the two ends
5. Every time you pull a piece of noodles, throw them into the boiling water pot. This kind of noodles won't be mushy, so you just need to stir them when you pull them
6. The amount of one dough is about 100 grams, and when it’s done, pick it up
7. Add a large plate of chicken prepared in advance as the topping, and add a few celery leaves. Of course, you can also make other noodles according to your taste.
Try to feel that 1 hour is the best time to wake up the noodles.