1. Take two pieces of consuming fish, marinate them with green onions, ginger, cooking wine, and pepper for more than half an hour.
2. Prepare scallions, ginger, garlic, pepper, rock sugar, dried peppers and other auxiliary materials, and process cucumbers, loofah, tomatoes, and seafood mushrooms for later use.
3. After boiling the water, add seafood mushrooms, loofah, and cucumber separately, and remove them for later use.
4. After the oil is hot, add the pepper (stir-fry for a while), green onion, ginger and garlic (stir-fry for a while), and dry chili (stir-fry for a while). After smelling the aroma, add the hot pot base and bean paste to stir-fry. , Until the hot pot bottom material melts into the fragrance, rock sugar (stir fry for a while), oyster sauce.
5. Pour in tomatoes and stir fry until semi-soft.
6. Pour in the fish (including all the condiments used when marinating the fish), stir-fry the fish evenly in color.
7. Pour two cans of beer, submerge, and cook until 7 minutes cooked. Pour in the pre-cooked loofah, cucumber, seafood mushroom, add salt and pepper, and add some chicken essence before boiling.
8. That's it.
I made it for 5 people. If it is for 1 or 2 people, the consumption of fish will be reduced. 1 can of beer will be enough, and other condiments will be reduced accordingly. 200g of hot pot base is enough.