1. Wash the fish, add salt, and marinate in cooking wine for 20-30 minutes.
2. Prepare side dishes. This side dish can be served according to your taste.
3. Prepare the ingredients. Slice ginger and slice garlic. Erjingtiao and millet are spicy.
4. Pour clear oil into the pot and burn it to 7-8 when it is mature, add the fish and fry it until golden brown and remove it for later use.
5. Leave the oil in the bottom of the pot, pour in the bean paste and stir-fry twice. Add the spices, ginger garlic, and peppercorns and stir-fry for a minute or two.
6. Pour in the side dishes, pour in a little soy sauce, and stir-fry until golden and golden, then stir-fry for 5 minutes.
7. Pour in the fried fish, add some broth (bone broth) after coloring, turn to medium heat and cook for 15-20 minutes.
8. Gourmet flour to collect the juice, and finally add chicken essence, a little MSG, and sugar!
The incense is spicy, and there is numbness in the spicy. Bring it in the mouth, the aftertaste is endless!