by Scattered 2011
1. Prepare ingredients: consumption fish, ginger, garlic, shallots;
2. Wash the consuming fish, trim off the fins and tails; apply an appropriate amount of salt evenly, and marinate for a while;
3. Mince the shallots, separate the white and green onions; mince the old ginger and garlic;
4. Wipe the bottom of the pot with ginger slices in the Taji pot, then pour in an appropriate amount of vegetable oil to heat up, and put in the fish;
5. Cover, medium heat for 6 minutes, low heat for 4 minutes;
6. Remove the lid, add the spicy fermented black bean sauce, and sauté until fragrant with the remaining oil at the bottom of the pot;
7. Add minced ginger, minced garlic, green onion and stir fry until fragrant;
8. Mix the seasoning with the fish, simmer for 3 minutes; add a proper amount of sugar, and increase the freshness;
9. Turn off the heat and start the pot; sprinkle chopped green onion and millet spicy; [Soy Fragrant Fish] is ready.
Seasoning can be adjusted according to personal taste.