1. Main and auxiliary materials: leeks, eggs
2. Pick the leeks, wash and chop
3. Beat in the eggs
4. Add the right amount of dried shrimp
5. Add a little salt and stir well
6. Heat up a frying pan, put an appropriate amount of oil, and pour in the leek egg mixture
7. Fry it to solidify, turn it over and fry again, and fry it thoroughly in the same way
8. Put it out of the pot and serve on the table
1. You can also change the knife to cut into pieces and then load the plate.
2. Shrimp skin oil should be less salty.