1. Prepare all ingredients and tools
2. Dice celery and cherry tomatoes, slice garlic, wash and remove the bones of chicken legs.
3. Massage the chicken with a little salt.
4. Then poke holes in the chicken thighs with a fork.
5. Add diced vegetables and garlic slices to the marinated chicken thighs, an appropriate amount of Italian mixed herbs, black pepper and salt, twist in the lemon juice, first grasp it with your hands, then pour the sprite over the chicken thighs, and marinate for half an hour .
6. Cut oiled paper into a heart shape, and brush a layer of butter that has softened at room temperature.
7. Spread onion rings and an appropriate amount of cherry tomatoes on the first layer, then put the drained chicken thighs on top, and then put a small piece of butter.
8. Wrap all the ingredients in a greased paper seal, put them in the preheated oven, and bake at 220°C for 8 minutes~
9. Use a knife to open the middle of the paper bag and enjoy the tempting aroma!
Using Sprite to marinate meat has the effect of tenderizing meat. Adding tomatoes, celery, and lemon will instantly make the chicken taste small and fresh~ Have you learned this cooking in an oven that does not turn on the fire and does not need to wash the dishes?