1. Peel the pork belly, slice it, wash the lentils and break into pieces
2. Heat the pan with cold oil, put the meat slices in the pan, put garlic
3. The meat is white, put the lentils and continue to fry
4. Add soy sauce, light soy sauce + dark soy sauce, add water, cover and slurp
5. Bring the steamer to a boil, put the noodles on the bamboo basket and steam. This is the secret of slimness and strength. Buy thin noodles...the thinnest amount is not enough today. Some thicker ones are added. Steam them with a lid for five minutes.
6. Keep the fire on the lentils. When the lentils are cooked, prepare to put the noodles. First, scoop out a small bowl of soup, and then take the noodles out of the steamer and spread them on the lentils.
7. Simmer for a minute, pour the soup that was just scooped on the noodles, and then cover the lid to continue simmering
8. After simmering for three minutes, stir with chopsticks to fill the noodles with the soup, simmer for another minute, turn off the heat and finish!
Lentils are poisonous when eaten raw! Must be simmered well