1. One piece of dough, sliced cucumber, and cut small tomatoes in half. Beat the eggs and set aside.
2. Bring to a boil with boiling water in a pot, bring the cake, small tomatoes, and cucumber to a boil.
3. Add salt, a teaspoon.
4. Add chicken essence, a teaspoon.
5. Add peanut oil, moderate amount.
6. Beat the eggs, put them in the pan, and boil.
7. Put it out of the pot and eat it while it's hot!
8. Have another bowl, the soup is also delicious!
If you like to eat green onions, you can add some chopped green onions, add vegetables and cook. Is it so simple?