by Water pity
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Longli fish fillets are cut into small pieces and marinated briefly with cooking wine and pepper.
3. Prepare a small pot, melt the butter into a liquid, pour in the minced garlic and saute until fragrant.
4. Then add tomato sauce and stir-fry briefly, then add a half bowl of purified water, rose sea salt, pepper, white sesame seeds and stir-fry.
5. Prepare a tin box and place a layer of fish fillets.
6. Drizzle with the boiled sauce.
7. Then spread a layer of fish fillets, and then pour the sauce, so that the whole layer is good.
8. Finally, sprinkle a little white sesame and pepper on the surface.
9. Put it into the oven and set it to 160 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
1. The sauce should be boiled until the soup is completely boiling and then turn off the heat.
2. The roasting time and temperature are for reference only, and need to be adjusted according to your own oven temperament.