by Happy life 12
1. First, the materials are accurate. The oranges in the picture are just props. Longli fish is frozen. Take it in advance and thaw it. Rinse asparagus and broccoli with water for later use.
2. Marinate the dragon fish with salt, black pepper and lemon juice for 10 minutes
3. Add water to the pot and bring to a boil, add some salt and boil the broccoli first, then add the asparagus
4. After ironing, take it out and set aside for later use
5. Put a little olive oil in a pan to fry the star potato cakes, slightly yellow and crisp on both sides.
6. Place the asparagus and star potato pancakes on a white flat plate
7. At this time, use a little olive oil in a frying pan and fry the dragon fish on both sides over medium heat.
8. The surface is slightly burnt
9. Next, place the plate. Put the dragon fish on top of the asparagus, put a slice of lemon, broccoli and star potato pie next to it, and squeeze it with Thai sweet chili sauce.
Longli fish has been processed without thorns and can be eaten by children.
When the fish is thawing, do not put it in water to thaw, let it thaw naturally, otherwise there will be too much water in the fish.
Lemon juice can not be replaced with cooking wine or white wine.