by Meimeijia's Kitchen
1. The ingredients are all ready, and the konjac should be cooked. If it is not cooked, it should be cooked in advance and set aside.
2. After the longli fish is thawed, wash and cut into small pieces, and put in a bowl.
3. Add a spoonful of white pepper to Longliyu
4. Add a spoonful of cooking wine
5. Add a spoonful of salt
6. Finally add a spoonful of starch, mix well with chopsticks and marinate for half an hour.
7. Draw a cross on the top of the tomato with a knife, put it in a pot of boiling water, heat it, peel it, cut half of it into cubes, usually cut into slices for later use.
8. Cut the konjac into thin slices.
9. Heat the frying pan, add the diced tomatoes, and stir-fry slightly.
10. Add a spoonful of tomato sauce and fry until juicy.
11. Add two bowls of water and bring to a boil.
12. Pour the tomato slices after the water has boiled.
13. Pour in the konjac chips, bring to a boil, add a spoonful of light soy sauce and a little salt to taste.
14. Finally, pour the fish cubes into the pot and cook for about 3 minutes.
15. While cooking, use a spatula to skim off the foam. When the fish is cooked, it can be out of the pot. The sweet and sour and appetizing tomato Longli fish soup is ready to serve! Low-fat and high-protein, super full feeling, is definitely the best choice during weight loss!
The meat of Longli fish is tender and easy to fry, so it needs to be processed in advance and marinated with a little starch to form a thin coating on the surface of the fish fillet. It tastes more tender and juicy, and it is not easy to cook. Scattered.
Add 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce to the tomato stir-fry to increase the aroma and bright soup color.
Don't cook the longli fish for a long time. The fish fillets are thinner. After being put in the pot, it will change color and cook for another minute.