1. Wash 300g longli fish, cut diagonally into 3-5 mm thick slices, and put them in a bowl
2. Add 3g salt, 3g white pepper, 10ml cooking wine, 1 egg white, 7g starch, marinate for 10 minutes
3. 100g sauerkraut, cut into small pieces for later use
4. Pour 30g edible oil into the wok and heat it over medium heat. Add 15g white onion, 6 slices of ginger, 20g minced garlic, 6 dried chilies, and 10g Chinese pepper.
5. Then add sauerkraut and fry until fragrant, pour in the clear soup, turn to high heat and cook for about 5 minutes
6. Add the fish fillets, skim the foam, add 5 pickled peppers, turn to medium heat and cook for 3-5 minutes until the fish turns white, and serve.
7. Boil an appropriate amount of hot oil, pour on the fish fillets, and enjoy