1. Small ribs, loofah, crab mushrooms, green onion and ginger.
2. Wash the ribs, boil in a pot of cold water, and skim any foam.
3. Skim the frothy ribs and fish out. (Don't turn off the heat when fishing for ribs, and fish from the boiling area in the middle, so that the ribs will not stick to the froth)
4. Put enough water in the skillet, add the blanched ribs, add the chives and ginger slices. Boil on high heat to low heat, keep the water surface slightly boiling, cover and simmer.
5. After about 40 minutes of cooking, the ribs are soft and rotten, and the soup is rich and creamy, so remove the green onion and ginger.
6. Peel the loofah and cut into hob pieces, remove the roots of the crab-flavored mushrooms and wash them.
7. Add the cut loofah and crab mushrooms
8. Add appropriate amount of salt, cook again for five minutes, cook until the loofah breaks up and turn off the heat.
9. Turn off the heat and add pepper according to your taste
This is a relatively light and delicious soup without too much seasoning.