by Fable 7656
1. Prepare ingredients: 1 loofah, about 300 grams, 2 eggs, 300 grams tofu, green onions, chopped green onions and set aside
2. Cut the tofu into 1.5 cm cubes for later use, and beat the eggs into a bowl.
3. Put an appropriate amount of cooking oil in a pot, add chopped green onions and sauté.
4. After sauteing the chopped green onions, add the beaten egg liquid and fry until cooked.
5. Put the eggs in 2 large bowls of water and bring them to a boil. (The amount of water depends on how many people drink the soup)
6. After boiling, do not rush into the tofu and loofah. Boil the heat for about five minutes. At this time, you will find that the soup in the pot will turn into a thick milky white. (This is the soup that has been boiled for three to four minutes. The soup thickens and the color has turned white.
7. Boil the soup until the soup is completely milky white, add tofu, bring to a boil again on high heat, and cook for a few minutes on medium heat.
8. When cooking the tofu, treat the loofah. Peel the loofah and cut it into hob pieces. (Do not process the loofah in advance. Be sure to peel and cut the loofah when the pan is cooked. Put it into the pan immediately after cutting. Treat the loofah in advance. If the loofah is in contact with the air for a long time, it will turn black. Soak in salt water for a while, so it won’t turn black easily)
9. Add the cut loofah and salt
Cook until the loofah is soft, sprinkle some chopped green onion or coriander, and a little white pepper, then turn off the heat and serve.
1. During the operation, minimize the contact of the peeled loofah with air to prevent oxidation and blackening of the loofah.
2. The key to the creamy white soup is that the fat in the fried egg emulsifies and turns into creamy white at high temperature. It is the same as boiling fish soup. Friends who like it can try it.
3. Tofu can be blanched in advance or blanched in boiling water for a few minutes to get rid of the beany flavor. My family is not disgusted with the beany flavor and omitted this process.