Prepare the raw materials.
The dried shiitake mushrooms are soaked two hours in advance, and the glutinous rice is soaked three hours in advance.
2. Clean the chicken, and use a knife to pierce some small holes around the chicken body to facilitate the taste and make it easier to cook.
3. Spread the appropriate amount of salt, light soy sauce, Huadiao wine, ginger and green onions to squeeze out the juice evenly, and marinate for two hours.
Steam the soaked glutinous rice.
I like the glutinous rice steamed in a steaming grid. The grains are crystal clear. If you use a rice cooker to make water, you must not add too much.
5. The salted egg yolk, shiitake mushrooms, and bacon are all cut into small cubes.
6. Add an appropriate amount of oil to the pot and saute the scallions and ginger.
7. Add diced mushrooms and diced salted egg yolk and stir fry.
8. Add glutinous rice, a little light soy sauce and oyster sauce, stir fry evenly.
9. Put the fried ingredients into the belly of the chicken and seal it with a toothpick.
10. Soak the dried lotus leaves in advance, blanch them in boiling water, and then wrap the chicken.
11. Wrap it with tin foil, put it in the middle of a preheated oven, and bake it for an hour at 230 degrees.
After an hour, I opened it to see that the chicken was cooked through and very soft. At this time, I opened the lotus leaf and roasted the skin until it was burnt. I still used the upper and lower fire, 230 degrees, and roasted it for ten minutes.
This step is determined according to your own preferences, or you can eat it directly.
For the skin to look good, I used a little Korean sweet chili sauce, a little honey and a little red oil in the bean paste to make the juice, and then brushed the surface a little and bake it until it was browned.
13. Finished picture.
1. The performance of each oven is different, and the baking time should be determined according to the actual situation;
2. Because bacon and salted egg yolks are relatively salty, there is no need to add salt.
Ye Zi’s little chef, majoring in food nutrition and safety, national first-level nutritionist, gourmet writer, senior nutrition lecturer, senior health manager, inheritor of national banquet, guest of many TV stations, volunteer of "Food Education" promotion plan, author The gourmet book "The Dietitian's Table: A Nutritious Home-cooked Meal", which conveys the health of hundreds of millions of people and shares simple, nutritious and delicious food. The WeChat public account "Leaf's Little Chef" has a series of recipes for all New Year dishes, as well as 400 simple dishes to learn easily. If you have any questions, please leave a message on the WeChat public account, and Ye Zi will reply one by one.