1. The main materials are ready;
2. Slice ginger and garlic, and cut dried chili into small pieces for later use;
3. Wash the chicken, drain, and cut into small pieces. When cutting chicken wings and drumsticks, use the back of a knife to loosen the chicken bones and then cut them, and drain them for later use;
4. Put the oil in the wok, wait for the oil to heat up, add the chicken and stir-fry for 1 minute, add the ginger slices, then stir-fry for 1 minute, add the garlic slices;
5. Then add 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce and continue to stir-fry for 3 minutes, then put down the dark soy sauce to color;
6. Stir well and stir-fry the pepper for 1 minute, then add the dried chili section and stir-fry until the dried chili is red and bright in color, then add 2 teaspoons of sugar and stir well. Turn off the heat.
7. Use a slotted spoon to remove the spicy chicken, drain it, and put it on the plate;
8. Sprinkle some white sesame seeds on it at the end.
1. It is more delicious to knock the chicken bones loose with the back of a knife;
2. Choose very tender fresh chickens, because the chicken is too old to affect the taste.