by Jiangcheng Chao Dad
It is recommended to choose this kind of small tender chicken (chicken) of about two catties, otherwise it will not be easy to be cooked. That kind of high-quality chicken is more suitable for braised or soup.
After the chicken is slaughtered, wash it and chop it into small pieces no more than 2 cm. This is a hard indicator. Large chop is not easy to be cooked through, and it is not easy to taste.
The second important link: the chopped chicken should be marinated first. As shown in the figure below, drain the blood as much as possible of the chicken pieces, pat some ginger pieces and green onions, and add appropriate amount of salt, pepper, cooking wine, light soy sauce and dried starch. This seasoning process is to ensure that the chicken tastes all at once. "Go in, so the amount must be grasped (Figure 1 below). Then add another egg yolk in it. Grab all the seasonings together with your hands. Repeat for a few more minutes to make the chicken taste better. The reason for adding egg yolk is to make the color of spicy chicken more beautiful, and to increase the tenderness and flavor of the chicken.
Grab the chicken nuggets and marinate for about 20 minutes. (Figure 3 and 4 below)
3. Prepare the small ingredients during the marinating process, as shown in the following picture: green pepper, dried pepper, millet pepper, green pepper (cut into sections separately), and some ginger and garlic diced. There is a seasoning forgotten in the picture, that is, some red peppers should be prepared.
4. The chicken is marinated and the show begins! First, heat the pan until it is hot enough, preferably slightly smoking. Then quickly pick out the green onions from the chicken nuggets, pour more oil into the pot, turn to medium and low heat, and pour the chicken nuggets into the pot. Don’t stir them in a hurry. Let them "fry" in the pot for a while. When the fry is slowly tightened, start to stir fry frequently. During this process, maintain a medium-to-low heat or low heat. You must be patient. It takes about ten minutes to cook until it is fully cooked. It is best to reach the figure 2 below. The chicken has a slightly browned effect.
5. After the chicken is fried, remove it and try to skim off the oil. Then set up another pot, like the previous fried chicken, turn the pot to a low heat, pour a little oil, and slowly stir up the appropriate amount of green pepper, red tea pepper, dried pepper and millet pepper (picture 1 below) , Then pour the ginger and garlic granules in, continue to stir-fry on low heat, a charming, rich complex spicy aroma gradually diffuses (pictures 2 and 3 below).
6. At this time, pour the chicken nuggets into the pot, turn to medium heat and stir fry quickly. Be sure to stir fry at a fast pace, otherwise it will cause the bottom of the chicken skin to zoom. Fry for about 5 minutes, quickly add a little light soy sauce and sugar and stir quickly. , And then pour the green peppers in and continue to stir-fry for about a minute, sprinkle coriander and chopped green onion, and cook.
There are a few details that need attention in this dish
1. Be sure to buy small tender chickens. If it is a chicken with older meat, it is not suitable;
2. The chicken nuggets must be chopped smaller, no more than 2 cm, otherwise it will not be easy to be cooked;
3. Under the premise of not wasting too much oil, the chicken is cooked thoroughly with the method of "frying" + "stir-frying". There is absolutely no need to add a drop of water in this process;
4. In order to prevent the chicken from sticking to the pan when frying the chicken, the blood must be drained before the chicken pieces are placed in the pan. More importantly, the pan must be heated enough. The hot pan with cold oil and low fire will not stick to the pan.
5. If possible, it is recommended to stir-fry chicken with rapeseed oil, which is more fragrant!
For other things that you don't understand, you can consult Chao Dad by private letter at any time, and you must know everything.
Welcome to follow Chao Dad’s official account: Jiangcheng Chao Dad Food Club