by Teacher Kong teaches cooking
1. Soak the hazel mushrooms for about 2 hours, and change the water twice in the middle. Do not squeeze the water with your hands after the mushrooms are soaked; the vermicelli should also be soaked in advance to soften.
2. Cut the green onion ginger garlic into large pieces.
3. Clean the chicken and chop it into larger pieces. Blanch chicken pieces, remove and rinse.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of soybean oil into the pot and heat it to 70% heat. Add scallion, ginger, garlic, dried chili, bay leaves, cinnamon and star anise until fragrant.
5. Pour the chicken and fry until there is almost no excess water and the chicken has a burnt aroma.
6. Add 15ml cooking wine, 15ml soy sauce, 45ml light soy sauce and 30g oyster sauce.
7. Stir fry until evenly colored.
8. Pour in the water soaked in the ingredients, cover the pot, and simmer for about 40-45 minutes.
9. After the chicken is simmered, add the soaked hazel mushrooms, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
10. Then add the soaked vermicelli, open the lid and turn on high heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
11. Season with salt according to your taste.
12. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve.