1. Wash the chicken and cut into small pieces
2. Put water in the pot to blanch the chicken nuggets
3. Put a little oil in the pan, put the blanched chicken pieces in and stir fry
4. Stir fry until the chicken nuggets are out of oil, put soy sauce and cooking wine
5. Soak the shiitake mushrooms in warm water and wash them off. Cut the green onion into sections, slice the ginger, pat the garlic and peel it off, and use a whole garlic clove after peeling.
6. After the chicken pieces are colored, add the mushrooms and stir-fry for a while and then enlarge the onion, ginger, and garlic
7. Stir-fry for a while, add water and bring to a boil, then change to medium and low heat and simmer slowly, putting the salt midway.
8. Until the chicken is almost simmered, collect the sauce over high heat
The chicken needs fresh chickens, which are delicious when they are stewed.