1. After sieving the material powder for making water and oily skins, put the medium-gluten flour, low-gluten flour, and linseed oil into the bread bucket.
2. Add water, do not use the bread machine to knead the dough, you can use the hand kneading method to mix evenly until smooth, then cover with plastic wrap and let it stand for 30 minutes.
3. Start the bread machine kneading mode.
4. Knead the dough for 6-7 minutes, and then take it out evenly and smoothly. The same low-gluten flour of the pastry is also sieved and put into the bread machine to start the kneading mode, then take it out, cover with plastic wrap and let it stand for 30 minutes.
5. After taking out the fresh salted egg yolk, rinse the egg white on the surface. Use kitchen paper to absorb the excess water and cut it in half. Let the surface dry without covering it with plastic wrap. The reason why I cut the egg yolk is because I don’t want to eat too much. According to personal preference, the egg yolk can be wrapped into a whole egg yolk.
6. The lotus seed paste filling is 25 grams each and rounded for later use. The lotus paste filling without salted egg yolk is 30 grams each. If you pack a whole salted egg yolk, knead the lotus paste filling into 20 grams each.
7. Put the kneaded lotus paste filling in the palm of your hand and squeeze it slightly, and put half a salted egg yolk in the middle. If you like to eat a whole salted egg yolk, wrap a salted egg yolk.
8. Wrap it into a spherical shape with a tiger's mouth, and prepare all the fillings for later use.
9. Divide the water and oil skin into 17 pieces, each with 15 grams; the shortbread is also divided into 17 pieces with 18 grams each, and knead them into a circle.
Roll out the water and oil skin without rolling it very thinly; then put a shortbread in the middle.
Wrap tightly with a tiger's mouth and wrap the shortbread inside.
12. Close the mouth tightly and face down.
13. Use a rolling pin to roll it into a beef tongue shape about 10cm long.
14. From the bottom roll up.
15. Roll up all the pastry, cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for 15 minutes.
16. After 15 minutes, continue to roll out the rolled dough again, first slightly roll out about 5cm to the left and right sides, and then roll it up and down to grow into a shape of about 10cm.
17. Roll up from below.
18. After everything is done, cover with plastic wrap and let it stand for 15 minutes.
19. Pinch both ends of the dough toward the middle.
20. Roll into a slice, put the lotus seed egg yolk filling in the middle, tighten the mouth and then pinch the mouth tightly, and the mouth is down and then it is round.
21. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, and arrange the egg yolk pastry into the baking tray.
22. Brush the surface with egg yolk liquid and sprinkle with black sesame seeds. Put it in a preheated oven at 200 degrees and bake for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, adjust the temperature to 180 degrees and continue to bake for 20 minutes. If the surface is colored, you can cover it. Continue baking with a piece of tin foil, take out the baked egg yolk pastry, 5 minutes later, move the egg yolk pastry to the grill and wait for it to cool down.
-The surface can be brushed with whole egg liquid or egg yolk liquid. If the egg yolk cake is baked, the surface of the egg yolk will be more colored.
-It is very recommended to put an oven-used thermometer in the oven to test the temperature of the oven to avoid overheating, but it will cause cracking or excessive coloring during the baking process of the meringue.
-The fillings made by yourself are less oily and less sugar. If you can't finish them that day, you must store them in the fresh-keeping box and keep them in the refrigerator; you can eat them at room temperature the next day.