1. Necessary materials, peel the lotus root and cut into small pieces, wash the barley.
2. Add a little oil to the pan and fry the bones until dry and slightly yellow. (If you can’t use an open flame, use a wok)
3. Add the sliced lotus root and stir fry for a while.
4. Add ginger, then add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce instead of MSG for seasoning. (If you don't like soy sauce, you can omit it)
5. Add an appropriate amount of water.
6. Then add barley.
7. Cover the pot tightly, bring to a boil over high heat, turn to low heat and simmer for about 45 minutes, open the lid, add salt that suits your taste, and boil on and off.
8. Finished product.
If you like pepper, you can sprinkle it and eat it together.
My casserole can be burned with an open flame. If you cannot use an open flame, please use a wok.
If you like to use chicken powder or monosodium glutamate, feel free to add a little bit of flavor. I refuse additives when cooking, so I didn’t include chicken noodles. Just a teaspoon of light soy sauce for seasoning. If you want to drink the soup quickly, you can cook it in an electric pressure cooker.