1. Take the enoki mushrooms to the roots and wash them.
2. Boil a pot under cold water.
3. Peel the lotus root, wash and cut into a piece.
4. Cut into slices, blanch the enoki mushrooms in a pot, remove them and set aside.
5. Wash the small tomatoes.
6. Shred the purple cabbage and split the small tomatoes.
7. The boiled eggs are shelled.
8. Cut into slices with an egg cutter.
9. All the ingredients are placed on the plate.
10. Drizzle with salad dressing.
11. Finished product.
12. Mix well and start.