1. Cut the lotus root into hob pieces, wash the starch inside, and put it in the pot.
2. Cut the carrots into hob pieces and put them in.
3. Do not peel the winter melon. The skin of winter melon is more nutritious. Cut it into pieces and put it in the pot.
4. Finally, put the chicken breast in, and then add two slices of ginger.
5. Add enough water.
6. Cover the pot and start the soup-making function of the automatic pot, and the program will run automatically for 3 hours. After the soup is boiled, add a little salt to enhance the flavor.
1. The chicken breast can be watered in advance to remove the blood foam, which can make the soup clearer.
2. You can add some white radish to the soup. Eating more white radish in autumn can effectively relieve autumn dryness. White radish has the effects of promoting digestion, enhancing appetite, accelerating gastrointestinal peristalsis and relieving cough and reducing phlegm. Eat more radish to ventilate up and down without coughing, and it can be laxative. I bought white radish, but I forgot to put it in the soup.
3. The soup tastes very sweet and fresh. If you don’t want to eat the chicken breast inside, you can shred it into floss.