1. Prepare raw toast, luncheon meat, eggs, tomatoes, lettuce, salad dressing
2. Wash tomatoes and cut into slices
3. Cut the luncheon meat into large slices of uniform thickness. Pour the oil into the pan and heat the luncheon meat. Put it in the pan and fry slowly on one side until cooked through.
4. Pour the bottom oil into the pan and heat it into the eggs and fry them over medium heat
5. Fry the egg and then gently turn it over and fry the other side and fry it until it is cooked to your liking.
6. Spread the plastic wrap on the bottom, put a piece of toast, put lettuce, and put luncheon meat on top of salad dressing
7. Also put a piece of toast on top of lettuce and an egg topped with salad dressing
8. Arrange the tomato slices evenly, drizzle with salad dressing and cover with lettuce
9. Place the last piece of toast and gently press it with your hand, then wrap the cling film
10. Delicious and delicious luncheon meat tomato and egg sandwiches, everything is packed in wrapping paper, and you’re done.
11. Homemade sandwiches are delicious
12. I'm very appetite looking at it
13. The quick and easy way to make luncheon meat tomato and egg sandwich is the first choice for breakfast
14. Sandwiches can be changed frequently with fresh raw materials according to their favorite tastes to eat different nutritious tastes
15. It is the best reward for yourself to make every nutritious meal for yourself every day
Sandwiches are rich in nutrients and not low in energy content. They can replenish the energy needed by the human body and are a good food for hunger. Sandwich fiber is compatible with protein and starch, which can promote gastrointestinal motility, help digestion, and have the effect of invigorating the stomach and digesting food. The nutritional value of toast Bread contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, a small amount of vitamins and minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, etc. It has a variety of flavors, is easy to digest, absorb, and is convenient to eat. It is quite popular in daily life.