1. Fresh rice and black rice are washed and put in a container
2. Add appropriate amount of water into the rice cooker to start cooking
3. The reserved double rice is ready and it’s great
4. Prepare raw double rice, broccoli, carrots, luncheon meat, salad dressing
5. Wash the broccoli and cut into small florets, put it in boiling water and blanch it immediately, let it cool in cold water, and then drain the water.
6. Pour a little base oil into the pan and heat, add the luncheon meat slices and fry until both sides are cooked
7. Add sugar, rice vinegar, and salt to the double rice while it is hot, mix well
8. Cut broccoli and carrots into small cubes and add an appropriate amount of salad dressing
9. Mix all the seasonings to taste
10. Put the cling film into the luncheon meat box and then take an appropriate amount of mixed seasonal vegetables and double rice for compaction
11. The fried luncheon meat is covered with seasonal vegetables and double rice.
12. Nori strips are wrapped around luncheon meat and seasonal vegetables with double rice in the middle
13. Luncheon meat and seasonal vegetables Shuangmibao is done
14. It's great to eat with eggs and snacks
15. The delicious taste makes the mouth and teeth fragrant and the aftertaste is endless
16. A nutritious breakfast is the driving force to start a happy and beautiful day for your family.
Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum is rich in vitamins, carotene, a variety of amino acids, proteins, and higher amounts of mineral elements such as sodium and potassium. Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum has higher carotene content than spinach, which can regulate the body's water and fluid metabolism and eliminate edema.