1. Prepare the ingredients you need in advance.
2. Put a knife on the surface of the chicken wings.
3. Then turn the chicken wings upside down and hit the bottom with a knife. The meat at the bottom is thicker, so make it as deep as possible. When it is convenient for soaking, you can also soak the blood in it, and it is also convenient for cooking.
4. After the chicken wings are cut with a knife, add appropriate amount of water to soak the chicken wings for 30 minutes to remove the blood inside.
5. After the chicken wings are soaked, remove and drain the water, add green onions, ginger, garlic slices, salt, cooking wine, and a little honey to grasp and mix evenly by hand. Grab and mix as much as possible to let the taste of the ingredients enter the chicken wings to remove the fishy smell of the chicken wings . If you have Huadiao Liquor at home, you can put Huadiao Liquor.
6. Mix well and set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
7. When marinating chicken wings, prepare the sauce first: 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce, a little oyster sauce (you can throw away the oyster sauce), 1 teaspoon of honey, cumin powder (one to lose), curry powder (one to lose), Stir the cooking wine (a little), water, and sesame oil (a little) to make a sauce. The consistency of the sauce is slightly better than that of yogurt.
8. After the chicken wings are marinated, use kitchen paper to wipe off the moisture on the surface. Be sure to wipe dry to avoid jumping on yourself when frying.
9. Pour a little cooking oil into the pan, and when the oil temperature is 3 to 40% hot, add the chicken wings and fry until the bottom is colored.
10. Turn over and continue to fry until the bottom is colored. The whole process must be the minimum fire.
11. Add an star anise to increase the fragrance.
12. After the two sides are colored, add half of the sauce, cover the lid and simmer for about 2 minutes at the minimum heat. Remember to shake the pot in the middle to heat the chicken wings evenly.
13. Then add the remaining sauce and fry while collecting the juice.
Put it on the plate and put it in the shape you like.
The taste is savory and slightly sweet, because the honey has a caramel taste, which is very fragrant.
1. The cumin powder, curry powder, and oyster sauce used in the sauce only need to be thrown away, not too much.
2. If there is no tomato sauce, it can be replaced by tomato sauce, which is mainly used to increase the color of the chicken wings and taste not greasy.
3. Be sure to minimize the fire during the whole process.