1. Cut the marinated tofu into the shape you like, and it is best to cut into small pieces to make the mixed dish, and it will be more delicious.
2. The boiled eggs are actually left over in the morning. In order not to waste, they are mixed together, and the boiled eggs are cut into small pieces.
3. Cut small red hot peppers into rings, cut green onion, and chop minced ginger and garlic for later use.
4. Mix two spoons of light soy sauce, one spoon of oyster sauce, half a spoon of glutinous rice vinegar, and a little sesame oil into the sauce. The specific amount can be mixed according to your own preferences, and you don't need to copy it.
5. Heat the oil pan, pour the chopped green onion, ginger and small red hot pepper into the pan and fry until fragrant. Pour in the sauce and bring to a boil.
6. Place the stewed tofu cubes and egg cubes in the microwave for two minutes and take them out.
7. Pour the warm sauce on the tofu.
8. Sprinkle with chopped green onion, pour in a few drops of sesame oil, mix well and serve.
Everyone, please remember, eat soy products for calcium supplementation, the first choice for braised tofu, its calcium content ranks first in soy products! The weather is relatively cold now. When making this dish, put it in the microwave for a little heating in advance, and then drizzle it with warm sauce. It will warm the stomach. If it is summer, this step of heating can be omitted. The braised tofu has a taste in itself, so add oil and light soy sauce as appropriate. Don't put too much.