1. Slice the potatoes, put them in a pot, boil them, and let cool water for later use.
2. Mash the cooked potatoes and make mashed potatoes for later use.
3. Wash the cucumbers, chop them into fine pieces, and set aside.
4. Chop the ham and set aside.
5. Put the sliced cucumber and ham into the mashed potatoes, stir and set aside.
6. Put the salad dressing into the stirred mashed potatoes and continue to stir evenly.
7. Stir the mashed potatoes into a round shape, put them in the plate, then put the cleaned cherries in the middle, then soften a little chocolate, spread it on the plate with a spoon, and enjoy.
If you think the salad dressing tastes too weak, add some salt.