Cake embryo material:
Eggs: 3, salad oil: 32g, milk: 24g, caster sugar: 24g, low-gluten flour: 60g, matcha powder: 10g
Yogurt: 200g, powdered sugar: 20g, light cream: 200g, isinglass powder: 10g, cold water: 40g
First make the cake embryo, first use an egg separator to separate the yolk and egg whites for later use
4. Pour the salad oil, milk and caster sugar together and mix well
5. Add the egg yolk and stir well
6. Sift in the low powder and matcha powder, stir evenly with a manual whisk
7. Then beat the egg whites. After the egg whites are foamed, add fine sugar to make hard foaming.
8. Take one-third of the beaten egg whites into the matcha paste and stir evenly with a silicone spatula (do not mix in circles)
9. Pour the matcha paste into the remaining egg whites and stir evenly with a spatula
10. Pour the mixed matcha paste into the mold, shake it slightly to make the surface flat, put it in the middle of the oven, and bake at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Use a toothpick to stick it in and take out the toothpick without any wet sticky material. Baked
11. After being out of the oven, buckle upside down on the cooling rack to cool down
12. After cooling, demould
13. Cut the cake horizontally with two cuts into three thin cake bases
14. Put a piece at the bottom of the mold, cut the insufficient area from the other piece to make up, and set aside
15. Then make the mousse paste, pour the isinglass powder into cold water and dissolve it before use
16. Pour the powdered sugar into the yogurt and mix well with insulated water and heat it until the powdered sugar melts.
17. Just beat the whipped cream until there are obvious lines, don't need to beat it very much, set aside
18. The soaked isinglass heat-insulating water melts into a liquid state
19. Pour the melted fish gelatine into the yogurt paste and stir evenly
20. Then pour the yogurt paste into the beaten whipped cream and stir evenly with a manual whisk
21. Pour the mixed mousse into half of the cake base in the mold
22. Pour it out and shake it slightly to make the surface flat, put it in the refrigerator for 2 minutes and take it out
23. Put a thin piece of dough on top of the mousse paste, and cut and fill in the same insufficient area on the cut piece of cake dough.
24. Finally, pour the top layer of mousse paste
25. Use a small spatula to smooth the surface, put it in the refrigerator for a few hours and wait for the mousse to solidify.
26. After solidification, take it out and apply a hot towel to the periphery of the mold
27. Then buckle upside down on oil paper or cake mat
28. Turn it over again and sprinkle with matcha powder to decorate