by Big pear
1. Carrots are washed, peeled, shredded, and then mashed into puree with a blender or food processor
2. Add yogurt, fresh milk, honey, salt, grated carrot, high flour, and yeast to the bread machine in sequence, and stir for about 15 minutes
3. After adding the butter cubes, continue to stir for about 15 minutes
4. Then knead out the film by hand, and put the dough in a pot in a warm place. The first fermentation is about 40 minutes.
5. After the dough is taken out and exhausted, divide it into small doughs of about 70 grams each, and knead them into rounds. Relax for 10 minutes, knead into strips, cut the hot dog in half; divide the cheese slices into strips
6. The cheese slices and dough slices roll up from the end of the hot dog and become long cylinders.
7. Sprinkle oatmeal on the surface and leave to ferment for about 50 minutes in a warm place.
8. The sweet bun is shaped into a round shape. Sprinkle some coarse sugar on the top and leave it in a warm place for about 50 minutes.
9. Put it into the preheated 180 degree oven, bake for about 25-28 minutes and then come out