1. Add oil and sugar and mix well.
2. Add eggs and mix well.
3. Add matcha powder and stir.
4. Add low-gluten flour and mix well.
5. Divide 15 grams of small doses into rounds and press them slightly with both palms. Put it in a baking dish lined with greased paper. The biscuits will be a little wrinkled, making the finished product more lovely.
6. Middle level, 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. Finished picture.
The temperature is set according to the temperament of the oven at home, pay attention to observe that it is not baked.