1. Prepare all materials
2. Low-gluten flour, almond powder, matcha powder, caster sugar, and salt are put in a basin and mixed evenly. The powder should be sifted
3. Add corn oil and mix well first
4. Then use a spatula to stir into sand
5. Add milk and mix into cookie dough
6. Hands knead a dough
7. Next is shaping. Use a 1tsp measuring spoon to dig a spoonful of dough with a small spoon, flatten and compact it, and use your fingers to push out the biscuits.
8. Place the biscuits on a baking tray lined with greased paper
9. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees in advance, and put the biscuits into the middle of the oven.
10. Oven 170 degrees, up and down fire, bake for about 20 minutes
11. After the biscuits are cooled and squeezed into the melted white chocolate, the compaction is complete
12. Finished product~
If the milk can’t form a dough after adding it, adjust the amount appropriately, add a little bit, don’t add too much, otherwise the dough will be too soft and difficult to shape.