1. Add powdered sugar and white vinegar to the egg whites!
2. Whip it into cream!
3. Put it in a piping bag!
4. Squeeze out the mushroom head and mushroom neck with the round mouth decorating mouth! Then preheat the middle layer of the oven at 100° for about 100 minutes. Don't make the fire high, or it will be battered!
5. The black and white chocolate melts in water!
6. Toasted meringue mushroom heads first brush a layer of dark chocolate liquid!
7. Brush another layer of white chocolate liquid!
8. Then use a toothpick to mark the pattern, use the belly of your finger to cut out the dots, stick the neck of the mushroom, and then sprinkle some powdered sugar, and live!
9. Appreciate the finished product!
10. Appreciate the finished product!
11. Appreciate the finished product!
12. Appreciate the finished product!
13. Appreciate the finished product!