1. Prepare ingredients: fat beef slices, onions, rice, green onions.
2. Wash 150 grams of fat beef slices and put them in a bowl, add light soy sauce, salt, sugar, and starch, mix well, and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Wash half an onion, shred it, place it on a plate, and sprinkle with a little salt.
4. Spread the marinated fatty meat slices on the onions.
5. Cover the lid of the microwave oven, put it in the microwave oven, turn the frequency conversion microwave on high heat for 3 minutes, and take it out.
6. Put the steamed rice into a bowl, cover with the cooked beef onion, sprinkle with chopped green onion, and finish.
1. During the cooking process, keep the fat beef slices fresh and tender. Excessive cooking will make its taste old. High fire for 3 minutes.
2. When marinating fat beef slices, add appropriate amount of starch to make the meat slices tender and smooth.
3. For the rice here, you can use leftover rice and heat it in a microwave for 2 minutes.