1. The main materials are ready;
2. Wash rice eel and cut into sections, shred green onion, slice ginger and red pepper for later use;
3. Put ginger slices, eel slices, cooking wine in a glass bowl, add shredded green onions, red pepper slices, a little broth, salt, sugar, dark soy sauce, and mix well;
4. Put it in the microwave and heat it on low heat for 20 minutes;
5. After taking it out, sprinkle with pepper, pour in water starch and mix well;
6. Put it in the microwave and heat it on high heat for 5 minutes;
7. After taking it out, pour in sesame oil and mix again.
Unagi is rich in vitamin A, which can improve eyesight and promote skin metabolism, but people with skin allergies should not eat it!