1. Ingredients. The marshmallows can be replaced with the same amount of sugar. Just because there is no sugar at home, marshmallows were used.
2. Put the ingredients except butter into the bread machine and set the kneading function. After 15 minutes, it will reach the initial expanded state. Add butter that has softened at room temperature and knead the dough again for 15 minutes.
3. After the two kneading procedures are over, the dough reaches a fully expanded state.
4. Put it in a warm and moist place, about 25-28 degrees, start the first fermentation, after the end, you can poke a hole that does not shrink, the dough is full and elastic.
5. The fermented dough is moved to the kneading mat, pressed to expel the air in the dough, and then divided into 6 pieces of dough equally. Relax and wake up for 15 minutes.
6. Take a portion of the dough and roll it out into an olive shape.
7. After being rolled up, put it down and let it rest for 15 minutes.
8. After slack, flatten the dough again, roll it up again, and pull the roll when it is rolled to avoid the roll being too short.
9. Put all the rolls into the Xuechu 1000g toast mold. Set the fermentation temperature of the oven to 35 degrees, put a bowl of hot water to keep the humidity, and start the second round.
10. The fermented embryos are full and elastic, and they will rebound after being lightly touched. The surface is brushed with the egg liquid of the formula or not.
11. The oven is preheated in advance, the heat is 160 degrees, the heat is 180 degrees, and the lower layer is baked for 45 minutes.
12. The baked toast is taken out immediately and stored in a fresh-keeping bag after cooling. A few slices are made every morning to make a variety of sandwiches. It is super delicious and easy to prepare for breakfast.
1. The oven temperature and time are for reference only, please adjust flexibly according to your own oven.
2. This formula is suitable for 1000g toast mold, 450g toast mold, please convert by yourself, if you make mountain-shaped toast, you can divide it into two.