1. Wash the crucian carp, add green onion, ginger, garlic, cooking wine, and marinate for half an hour to remove the fishy smell
2. The marinating time, prepare the required ingredients, the purpose of the fried egg is to make the fish soup whiter!
3. Fry the marinated crucian carp to golden brown on both sides!
4. Add hot water, remember to have hot water, it will make the fish soup white quickly, then add ginger slices and green onions.
5. Bring the water to the boil, and the white crucian carp soup will appear immediately, then add tofu and enoki mushrooms and cook it!