1. Prepare the ingredients used.
2. Add ginger and pepper to the pot and sauté.
3. Add the tempeh and continue to stir fry until the flavor comes out.
4. Stir-fry the chopped seasonal vegetables together.
5. Add in water and cook slightly.
6. Thousands of pieces were changed into the pot.
7. Add the sauce of personal preference, I added cooking wine and soy sauce.
8. Finally, put the crucian carp into the pot.
9. Stew and cook until the crucian carp is cooked through, then add mustard and 1 teaspoon of spicy powder to enhance the flavor.
10. In this way, a crucian carp bowl with seasonal vegetables is complete. When you eat it with some soup, it will be more delicious.
The crucian carp should be small, so that it is easier to simmer until cooked.