by Jamie Pastoral
1. Wash the tofu and cut into pieces, blanch in the pot and remove the water to drain
2. Carp cleaned up and sprinkled with flour
3. Pick up the frying pan, fry the peppercorns in the pan and fry the crucian carp into the pan
4. Pour the fried fish into a skillet, add green onion, ginger, garlic, cover with a proper amount of water and cook
5. 20 minutes later, the tofu will be cooked in the pot
6. Chinese cabbage is cooked in the pot
7. Boil until the ingredients are cooked, add salt and pepper, and turn off the heat.
8. Pour out the fish, drizzle with fragrant sweet vinegar, serve a bowl of fish soup, enjoy it beautifully
1. Tofu blanching can remove the odor of tofu.
2. When frying fish, use pepper to get rid of fishy and fresh.
3. The side dishes are added according to personal preference.