1. Prepare materials. Shell the sea prawns and intestines, put the shrimp head separately, and cut the bacon into cubes for later use.
2. Add oil to the pot and add shrimp heads.
3. Fry the shrimp oil.
4. Scoop up the shrimp head.
5. Pour in corn kernels, peas, carrot kernels, and bacon.
6. Stir-fry evenly, add salt and pepper.
7. Add the shrimps.
8. Stir-fry evenly.
9. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
10. Beat the eggs into the container.
11. Beat and spare.
12. Grease the mold.
13. Pour in the previously fried seasonal vegetables and place the shrimp on top.
14. Pour the egg mixture.
15. Sprinkle black sesame seeds.
16. Put it in the preheated oven at 150 degrees for 18 minutes.
17. Ready to eat right out of the oven.
1. The material can be replaced with anything you like.
2. The mold is not fixed, you can use other styles you like.
3. The Baicui pe3060 oven is used in the text. The oven temperature and baking time are for reference only, and the actual conditions prevail.
4. @唛穗D Road.